Posts tagged Mexican food
Recently, Ranch & Coast Magazine compiled a list of the Best Restaurants of 2019. We are thrilled that Casa de Bandini was chosen as Best Mexican Restaurant!
See the full list: https://bit.ly/2F5349Q.
Make Easter Sunday a fiesta at Diane Powers’ Casa de Bandini in the Forum Carlsbad with a beautiful brunch buffet!
Ranch & Coast has named Casa de Bandini the best Mexican restaurant in San Diego! The magazine revealed its “Best of 2015” winners and Casa de Bandini took home the title of “Best Mexican” for the second year in a row.
Thank you to everyone who voted!
See what all the rave is about and try our authentic Mexican cuisine today. From our fine cocktail selection to savory dishes, you are sure to order a winner. Check out our menu and plan your next visit with us.
Eating out is about more than just great food and wonderful service, it’s also about a warm and inviting atmosphere that allows diners to sit back, relax, and enjoy their dining experience. Unwind with us at Casa de Bandini on our beautiful outdoor patio! You’ll be surrounded by a lush garden, colorful umbrellas and a splashing water fountain made from Cantera Stone and handpainted tiles.
While taking advantage of San Diego’s idyllic weather, you’ll dine near exotic tropical vegetation, experience the sights and smells of authentic and fresh Mexican cuisine, and get serenaded by our strolling mariachis.
Guests also rave about our giant margaritas, and don’t forget happy hour, Mon.-Fri. from 4-7p.m. Hope to see you soon!
(To check out our full menu, click here.)
Healthy dining…Mexican style? Only at Diane Powers’ Bazaar del Mundo Restaurant Group, where six flavorful and regionally-inspired Mexican entrees are new – and all under 650 calories! Gluten-free choices are also included.
The chefs at Powers’ award-winning Mexican restaurants (including our sister-restaurants Casa Guadalajara in Old Town, Casa de Pico in La Mesa and Casa Sol y Mar in Del Mar Highlands) have created lighter selections using the finest and freshest ingredients, with homemade salsas and sauces newly prepared every day:
- Camarones del Pacifico: The ultimate shrimp ceviche marinated and poached in Pacifico beer, lime juice, red onions, Tajin and cucumbers – 290 calories
- *Ensalada de Chef Ignacio: Grilled chicken, avocado slices, tomatoes, queso Oaxaca and thin red onion, served with spicy chipotle light ranch dressing – 510 calories; gluten free
- *Turkey Picadillo Enchiladas: Turkey Picadillo Enchiladas topped with salsa verde and queso cotija, served with black beans and jicama slaw – 560 calories; gluten free
- Turkey Picadillo Soft Tacos: Two soft, ground turkey tacos with pico de gallo, pickled red onions, queso cotija, served with black beans, arroz poblana and salsa quemada – 490 calories
- Tacos de Pescado Tropicales: Grilled fish with pineapple and mango salsa in soft corn tortillas, served with jicama slaw, light sour cream jalapeño lemon sauce, and black beans – 650 calories
- *Ensalada de Carne Asada: Grilled and marinated carne asada, with sliced avocado, tomatoes, queso cotija, sliced radishes, spring mix of romaine and cilantro lime dressing – 390 calories; gluten free
* = gluten-free selections
Diners can enjoy the new healthy dining entrees while washing them down with a frosty Skinny Margarita, made with Tres Agaves nectar and under 100 calories. ¡Salud!
Celebrate at Casa de Bandini or let us cater your at-home fiesta.
Diane Powers was the first to bring a Cinco de Mayo celebration to Old Town in 1983, and today she continues her dedication to the Mexican culture with lively celebrations at her family of restaurants.
Join us at Casa de Bandini May 3-5 for several days of strolling mariachis and Folkloric dancers, tasty food, and drink specials!
Latin American folk band TINKU will commence three-days of live entertainment Saturday, Sunday and Monday, followed by mariachi performances and Folkloric dancers. Entertainment is from noon to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, drink specials will include small Azunia margaritas for $7.95 from noon to 2 p.m., Cuervo Bucket of Gold for $5.95 from 2-3 p.m., pints of Dos Equis for $4 from 3-5 p.m., small Don Julio margaritas for $9.95 from 5-7 p.m., and a special late night happy hour from 7-9 p.m. including $1 off draft beers, $2 off wine, $4.50 house margaritas and half-off select appetizers.
All day Monday, small house margaritas are $4.50, Dos Equis pints are $4 and Coronito large margaritas are $9.95.
Join us for a great weekend of delicious Mexican food, drinks and entertainment. Or, if you’re planning a party at home, let us cater. We promise to “WOW” your guests with tasty antojitos (appetizers), flavorful entrees and sides, fresh tortillas, and sweet postres (desserts).
Visit our website for catering information: www.casadebandini.com