Posts tagged casa de bandini
This Mother’s Day, treat Mom to a beautiful buffet at Casa de Bandini. Enjoy favorites such as, Buttermilk Pancakes, Cheese Enchiladas, Fiesta Potatoes and Huevos con Chorizo. Only $28.95 for adults and $14.95 for children 10 years and younger.
Recently, Ranch & Coast Magazine compiled a list of the Best Restaurants of 2019. We are thrilled that Casa de Bandini was chosen as Best Mexican Restaurant!
See the full list: https://bit.ly/2F5349Q.
Make Easter Sunday a fiesta at Diane Powers’ Casa de Bandini in the Forum Carlsbad with a beautiful brunch buffet!
Fridays just got a whole lot better. Casa de Bandini is now offering discounted Fish Taco Plates every Friday from now through Easter! You can enjoy the same delicious dish at an even more delicious price – talk about TGIF! Make sure to mark your calendars and make your Fridays all about Bandini because this offer won’t last forever.
Ranch & Coast has named Casa de Bandini the best Mexican restaurant in San Diego! The magazine revealed its “Best of 2015” winners and Casa de Bandini took home the title of “Best Mexican” for the second year in a row.
Thank you to everyone who voted!
See what all the rave is about and try our authentic Mexican cuisine today. From our fine cocktail selection to savory dishes, you are sure to order a winner. Check out our menu and plan your next visit with us.
Give your holiday fiesta some Casa de Bandini flare, and let us host it here! You’ll find splashing fountains, festive strolling mariachis and frosty Birdbath Margaritas that will fill your guests with cheer at your exciting Mexican fiesta holiday party or company lunch! Choose from one of our affordable event packages, or let us work with you to custom design your perfect menu.
Indulge in authentic award-winning Mexican cuisine among beautifully decorated dining rooms and an enchanting outdoor patio. Diane Powers’ Casa de Bandini is a top North County destination for regionally inspired Mexican fare.
Decorated with hand-crafted furnishings, fine Mexican folk art, and colorful hand painted murals, guests feel the warmth and romance of Mexico as soon as they enter the door. Diners can enjoy giant Birdbath Margaritas while being charmed nightly by strolling mariachis playing popular Mexican ballads – making it a great place to bring family or colleagues for a very special holiday experience.
Casa de Bandini offers abundant banquet and catering menu options featuring award-winning authentic Mexican cuisine. Only the freshest ingredients are used for their 14 salsas and sauces made fresh daily, delicious selections of homemade salad dressings, and hot corn and flour tortillas prepared throughout the day. Popular dishes include the flavorful Carnitas a la Michoacan, succulent morsels of pork served with hot tortillas, guacamole, salsa and beans. During the holidays, Casa de Bandini serves delectable Holiday Turkey Tamales, a beloved Mexican tradition, filled with tender turkey, raisins, chopped pecans and apples, all topped with a rich mole sauce and sesame seeds.
Casa de Bandini also caters to the diner’s dietary needs with gluten-free, vegetarian and healthy dining selections.
Give your guests a fiesta to remember!
To let us bring the fiesta to you, call us at 760-634-3443 to discuss party-to-go options or visit our website to view our take-out catering menu.
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? We think not! Come relax with us and complete your meal with one of our mouth-watering desserts. Our “postres” menu is loaded with Deep Fried Ice Cream, traditional Churros and many other satisfying treats for your sweet-tooth.
- Chocolate Lava Cake – Moist chocolate cake filled with chocolate lava and topped with ice cream and whipped cream.
- Deep Fried Ice Cream – A mound of creamy vanilla ice cream in a crispy cinnamon-sprinkled crust, topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Sopapillas – Two deep-fried pastries topped with cinnamon sugar and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Buñuelo & Ice Cream – A crispy flour tortilla smothered with melted butter and cinnamon sugar, topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
- Flan –Traditional Mexican style custard with delicious caramel sauce.
- Churros – Golden fried churros dusted with cinnamon sugar.
- Hot Apple Burrito – A fried burrito with hot apple filling, sprinkled with cinnamon and served with ice cream.
- Bandini After Dark – Vanilla ice cream with Kahlua and caramel, served in a cinnamon sugar concha.
- Dessert Sampler – Churros, flan, sopapilla and chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream.
There is always room for dessert here at Casa de Bandini!
Healthy dining…Mexican style? Only at Diane Powers’ Bazaar del Mundo Restaurant Group, where six flavorful and regionally-inspired Mexican entrees are new – and all under 650 calories! Gluten-free choices are also included.
The chefs at Powers’ award-winning Mexican restaurants (including our sister-restaurants Casa Guadalajara in Old Town, Casa de Pico in La Mesa and Casa Sol y Mar in Del Mar Highlands) have created lighter selections using the finest and freshest ingredients, with homemade salsas and sauces newly prepared every day:
- Camarones del Pacifico: The ultimate shrimp ceviche marinated and poached in Pacifico beer, lime juice, red onions, Tajin and cucumbers – 290 calories
- *Ensalada de Chef Ignacio: Grilled chicken, avocado slices, tomatoes, queso Oaxaca and thin red onion, served with spicy chipotle light ranch dressing – 510 calories; gluten free
- *Turkey Picadillo Enchiladas: Turkey Picadillo Enchiladas topped with salsa verde and queso cotija, served with black beans and jicama slaw – 560 calories; gluten free
- Turkey Picadillo Soft Tacos: Two soft, ground turkey tacos with pico de gallo, pickled red onions, queso cotija, served with black beans, arroz poblana and salsa quemada – 490 calories
- Tacos de Pescado Tropicales: Grilled fish with pineapple and mango salsa in soft corn tortillas, served with jicama slaw, light sour cream jalapeño lemon sauce, and black beans – 650 calories
- *Ensalada de Carne Asada: Grilled and marinated carne asada, with sliced avocado, tomatoes, queso cotija, sliced radishes, spring mix of romaine and cilantro lime dressing – 390 calories; gluten free
* = gluten-free selections
Diners can enjoy the new healthy dining entrees while washing them down with a frosty Skinny Margarita, made with Tres Agaves nectar and under 100 calories. ¡Salud!