Posts tagged Old Town Mexican Restaurant
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? We think not! Come relax with us and complete your meal with one of our mouth-watering desserts. Our “postres” menu is loaded with Deep Fried Ice Cream, traditional Churros and many other satisfying treats for your sweet-tooth.
- Chocolate Lava Cake – Moist chocolate cake filled with chocolate lava and topped with ice cream and whipped cream.
- Deep Fried Ice Cream – A mound of creamy vanilla ice cream in a crispy cinnamon-sprinkled crust, topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Sopapillas – Two deep-fried pastries topped with cinnamon sugar and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Buñuelo & Ice Cream – A crispy flour tortilla smothered with melted butter and cinnamon sugar, topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
- Flan –Traditional Mexican style custard with delicious caramel sauce.
- Churros – Golden fried churros dusted with cinnamon sugar.
- Hot Apple Burrito – A fried burrito with hot apple filling, sprinkled with cinnamon and served with ice cream.
- Bandini After Dark – Vanilla ice cream with Kahlua and caramel, served in a cinnamon sugar concha.
- Dessert Sampler – Churros, flan, sopapilla and chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream.
There is always room for dessert here at Casa de Bandini!